1/31/2002

It's all my fault! I should have renewed my passport months ago... :( eh di sana makakasama sana ako sa Business Trip next week sa Hongkong, arghhhh kainis ... Sayang yung Chance na yun... pinalampas ko pah!!! ... huhuhuhuh.... Oh well Okei pa naman ang araw ko yesterday, Mr. Paolo, already left for his Vacation (Island hopping), he'll be back here at the office second week of February. hmmm... There is something to be happy about, My Boss told me Mr. Paolo told him that i was good daw, and seems to know everything. (hehehehe cool !!! ). I'm so happy that someone appreciates my work. Job well done Robert! yippeee!!!

I have wasted thousands of kisses on you... kisses that I thought were special because of your lips and your smile and all your color and life. I used to think that was the real you, when you smiled. But now I know you didn't mean any of it. You just save it all for your songs. Shame on me for kissing you with my eyes closed so tight.

-Faye, That Thing You Do

No comments:

My Running Meter