7/28/2003

The Whole Metropolis Yesterday was under the State of Rebellion in w/c Pres. GMA declared upon the stage of a coup attempt against her administration. Some people said that there is politicking behind this coup threat but what i believe is that this junior officers wanted to stress their problems against the administration. They just wanted to voice and to be heard by the people in all walks of life.

I almost forgot, few updates with whats happening with me, been buzy the whole weekend, got this part time job as a Linux Technical Support Engineer, I so happy with my part time job, ill be handling different flavors of Linux. Nice compensation, and got a free meal. :-) i'll be working with them once to twice a week, well actually it depends on the needs.

About my Beetle, She is in the Autoshop since Saturday, and will be out by tuesday or wednesday, lots of repairs needed, steering dumper needed to be replace, 4-point torsion arm maintenance, some body and chassis repairs. Soon i'll be replacing both of my fronts fenders, and a little retouch with the paint.
I've asked how much will it cost me if i setup an airconditioning, it will cost me around 30k. hmmm thinking about it for my next year project. :-)

Remember the five simple rules to be happy:
1. Free your heart from hatred.
2. Free your mind from worries.
3. Live simply.
4. Give more.
5. Expect less.

No comments:

My Running Meter