1/26/2004

my friend need some help with his car last saturday,actually i was the one who pick the car for him from buy&sell, recommended him to my neighbor w/c fortunately do have have their own auto shop just few blocks away from our village. so we finally the mechanic was able to find the problem, but they wont be able to do it right away, so they scheduled it for monday. and be done by that very day.

mom went to zambales last sat, to bring my grandma's wheel chair. wasnt able to gave her a ride up to the bus station, darn car!, the brakes where busted, spent my whole day at the auto shop. Been thinking about selling the beetle, and settle for a Mitsubishi Lancer, need to spent sometime to think about it. For sure it will also burn some more greens, additional for the Lancer.



No comments:

My Running Meter