2/09/2005

"The Love Month"

Cant imagine its already February, how fast the days gone by. a month ago we just celebrated New years days and we welcome 2005, and now its the Love month. im pretty sure all the hotels and motels would be fully book, would be accomodating thousands of couples,last year i celebrated v-day with milo,then some our friends at the baywalk. by the way this coming Feb12, would be attending this bday party at Congo Grille, on the house by my h.s. friend Leodith. this would be the 2nd party right after my organized get together last January this year., which 24 attended the party.

about work?... The usual s**t. I still have a year before my bond contract ends. I just hope that time would come in a fast pace. I getting weary on the usual stuff.

No comments:

My Running Meter