6/24/2007

Im leaving for CEBU this coming Week for another Network infrastructure project. Upgrading our current network to a 256K CIR then another project is to have a Backup Network Connectivity for our current system.

This is also the first time that i will be visiting Cebu with my Boss.

Its been a roller coaster ride. ive been going to different place around the Philippines and yet i was not able to visit some nice places, what i mean tourist spots.

Since i have some cousins in Cebu. i may pay them a visit there as well. also i heard that my Uncle is also there.

I visited a website owned by a good friend of mine. and makes me wonder, how good he was and lucky he was on getting up with a net business. now im busy posting with he's website. :) so much stuff to read and learnings. :) thanks yugs!

No comments:

My Running Meter