6/18/2003

Never thought that my blogspot website would be still up. It's been month again since the last time that ive posted here, wow! so many events in my life, so many important moments, anyway lets have a recap, Was able to venture into buy & sell, sales with regards to computer hardware and softwares, then sold my Nokia 8250, was able to sell it @4,500php in Greenhills, I was thinkin if I should replaced it, but nah some other time, need to raise some money for my Beetle. I also joined this MLM bizness w/c did
pretty well with me, Was able to earn some dough from it, my Phone Bill problems are all done, got a lot of plans for the near future and for the future. What else,and so many MORE!!!, hehehe too many to mention. Anyway hope i could update my blog tomorrow.




No comments:

My Running Meter