10/19/2004

change of plans. the need to run the engine first before I could bring it to the machine shop so that we could check if the engine is really running in good condition.

so what would happen now is make the engine run. then once everything is checked and everything is a-ok. ill be bringing it to the machine shop. then i was thinking if i should only port the heads... for some that if i also rebuild the engine block it would cost a lot more.

think... think... think... then think again. there is still a lot things to consider.... I just hope I wont be regreting things once its already there. Okay he is my question. what should i prioritized? my debts or my hobby w/c entitles to my passion.? pretty hard to decide on it. I wish I was rich enough to have it all.. so that i wont think of these things.

No comments:

My Running Meter