12/01/2005

guess what a dream come true. My beetle is already at Noni Sagum's Autoshop for the aircon, went there last night for the payment and to let them receive my beetle for the setup. im so happy that this dream was able to come true. never thought it would materialized, its been years and years and now ive promise myself that this would be my gift to myself this christmas. and its here right here,right now. on the process of making it work. :=)

By the way Im inviting everyone out there, to Join us this Coming Dec 04,2005 at the Fort for this very special Vw Show Event. lots of beetle be shown around and plus on Dec 03,2005 there would be a circuit racing on the same venue. Plus again there would be a Sound competition on the afternoon 1 to 3pm. Come one! Come ALL!

No comments:

My Running Meter